Monday, August 18, 2008

18th Aug 08 - Lost World II

My mind has been in blank for about 10 minutes before penning down... ...

For the past 3 weeks, my life seems to be in a roller-coaster ride. There are so much of changes in my life. Eyeing something which seems to be losing, comes back suddenly. During the times when I am on break, I am learning to let things go... I felt that feelings are things which is unexplainable. I had millions of words and things to tell, but who can I turn to? Guess here is the final destination which I can head to. Innermost thoughts are always feelings which not everybody wants to face. Eventually I came to understand and realise that, innermost thoughts are the most truthful feelings.

Somehow or rather, I have learnt to sacrifice. I am in the midst of sacrificing myself for whatever is happening. Perhaps the greatest person is not measured by how much you can achieve or gain but is by how much you can sacrifice yourself for others gain.

我爱着谁
爱到我有点醉
告诉我你是谁
能够把我让我变不对
你不会累
但我却爱你爱得好累
从没有为了谁
不顾安危付出一切

Recently came to know that a few of my colleagues are in the same footsteps as mine or I am in the same as them. Their scenario is different from mine. They get into the situation on their own accord. But eventually departure is still the final conclusion for them.

Now I have probably straighten my thoughts. Perhaps for the sake of not for myself, I shall sacrifice my own self to provide more. If this sentence is not understandable, it's absolutely fine. This is also my intention not to make it too clear of this sentence. I will treasure what I have now for these short period as I will be losing it in the coming future...

I believe it should not takes me too long to blog again as this is the only place which I can turn to...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... I do not exactly knows who/what you are referring to..

But how i feel.. If love is felt in a relationship, its not called sacrifice... To use the term sacrifice is a heavy word...

Should your inner thoughts tell you that i'm not the ONE, pls let me know & i'm prepared to let go..

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You pain can only be felt and share by the person whom you love and loved you most.
Only those who care for only for it own will choose to ignore your pain. If not, it was you who disguise things well.

The day you make the wrong choice was the day you losses everything you ever wanted.

For your pain is known and shared from far~~

Take care~~

Ps: I’m working hard for my future~ you too~~ should work on it~My friend~

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear official & customary hubby-to-be,

Time reali flies.. Unknowingly, we have been together for 5 years liao (Including ROM 2years back).. Though there are ups & downs & quarrels over quarrels... Our bond is getting stronger day by day...

Last nite, you mentioned "2 more weeks later, i'm ur bride". Yea.. So glad to hear tat!

As our 'BIG DAY' is getting nearer, i'm getting more excited & anxious.. I believe you do the same..

What past had past.. Now let us embark on a new chapter of our journey & forget abt the past unhappines..

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home