Monday, December 31, 2007

31st Dec 07 - Last Day of the Year

Year 2007 has almost came to an end, with 8 hours more to go. I entered year 2007 with an exciting and challenging mindset. I was given the chance to be involved in the Oil and Gas industry with a global MNC freight forwarder. Life has been pretty smooth going, except some minor hiccups.

But 2 weeks back, I left the company to join 1 of their competitor. So far so good, but I seems to have some mixed feelings this morning and there are lots of thoughts in me. If i have the chance, I do hope to leave all my worries and problems in the year 2007 without carrying over to the new year.

I am still at work now, whereas most of the companies in Singapore is eiher off day for today or half day. Anyway, I hereby wishing all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home