Monday, December 17, 2007

17th Dec 07 - An Unfamiliar Rainy Day

I seems to be a stranger to the enviroment and surrounding. The usual faces and laughter no longer exist. The reason is because I have left my previous job and today is the first day of my new work at a new workplace. Its extremely far from where I stay. I lived in Pasir Ris, and I work in Tuas.

The pace for the day seems slow. I do understand I required some time for myself to adapt into the new enviroment. But coming to the end of the day, I am still having mixed feelings. The jokes or laughter which I hear over here, no longer seems enjoyable to me. Somehow I felt I am isolated and being alone by myself even though the other colleagues do chat or talk to me. I keep telling myself, I can adapt, I can adapt, I can adapt. But how soon? Heaven knows...

Early in the morning, I travelled to the head office to collect my pass and laptop. Thereafter, I head to Tuas office directly. Travelling at a constant speed of 90km/h, it took me about 35 mins from Changi South to Tuas with clear traffic, can't imagine if the traffic is very congested during peak hours.

I had a farewell dinner and gathering last friday night. Dined in a Japanese restaurant inside Katong Village, and head to Crew Room for some drinks. It was fun and I believe that, might not have chance for such gatherings that frequent in future. So we left at 1am and proceed to Katong Shopping Centre for snooker game. Only 5 of us went, the rest of the group left for home. We played till 5am and went home. I am very surprised that even at 5am, I do not feel tired, and yet energetic. Perhaps I just wanna remember the fun times with my ex-colleagues. Nothing much happened during the weekend, as usual was more like a family day for weekends to me.

Now its coming to 5.30pm, and I am knocking off soon and heading home for my new modem and wireless router. I have recently upgraded my internet subscription and speed to 100Mbps. I am planning to indulge myself in some online gamings which my ex-colleagues are in.

Shall end here, most probably will update again tomorrow as I might not be very busy for these few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home