Wednesday, April 30, 2008

30th Apr 08 - ... ... ...

I do not know what is the topic i need to input. I do not know what is happening around me. I do not know why am i kept deeply in the dark. I do not know should the trust be there again. I do not know will I be showered with a truthful and honest heart. I do not know what other things happened behind my back. I do not know what are the things which I do not know.

I DO NOT KNOW!!

There are so many of things which i do not know, I am getting tired of listing down. I felt weak, I have never felt this way. Besides feeling weak, I was traumatised by an event which takes place yesterday. I seems to lost faith in many things, gradually lost my concentration and confidence in work as well.

How long do I required to build back the faith in a person?
How long do I required to build back the trust in a person?
How long do I required to believe a person back completed after all trust is lost?
How long do I required to believe in own self that all the above can be done?

I DO NOT KNOW!!

It seems like I am very ignorant. I do not know everything. Why are things turning out this way?

What is the definition of shattered?
- To break suddenly into very small pieces

A shattered item may take a long time to recover, but why can't I find all the small pieces?
I believe some were lost, I believe some were never able to be found.

Let's just leave eveything aside.
Time will prove everything.
Time is passing second by second... ... ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home